Wednesday 11 September 2013

All I Wanted Was Tunes information

Hey everyone! For those that aren't aware of it, the All I Wanted Was Tunes project was started in August 2013, in an attempt to get Paramore fans sharing their musical tastes and passions with fellow fans. I ask you all to send in song recommendations, regardless of genre, and then compile a playlist of everyone's suggestions. 

(If you'd like to listen to the first month's worth of recommendations, then you can do so here.)

Like the sound of things so far? Want to be a part of the project? Read on!

Instructions
  1. Think of a song that you would like to share with other Paramore fans.
  2. Tweet the name of the song and the band/artist (preferably including a link to the song), and be sure to include the hashtag #AllIWantedWasTunes in your tweet so I can find your recommendation.
  3. Alternatively, you can email me your recommendation at parascots@hotmail.co.uk
  4. Then that's it! All you have to do is sit back and relax until I release the playlist on the first day of the month.
Rules
  • All recommendations must be sent in before the last day of the month to be included on that month's playlist.
  • Song recommendations are for Paramore fans, therefore I will not be including any Paramore songs on this playlist, on the basis that everyone will have already heard them
  • Please try to avoid recommending really well-known bands/artists/songs. The main aim of the project is to introduce people to music they might not have come across if not for your recommendation after all!
  • Instagram and tumblr recommendations were accepted in the first month of the project, but that is no longer the case. Please send in your songs either via twitter or email. Thank you.
Right, I think that's it. If you need to ask my anything else, please, don't hesitate to ask!

I look forward to seeing what you all recommend. Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment