Sunday 25 August 2013

#AllIWantedWasTunes

I made a post earlier today roughly outlining a project that would allow Paramore fans from around the world to suggest music for their fellow fans to listen to.

A number of different hashtags were suggested, before people finally decided upon using #AllIWantedWasTunes.

The project is very much in it's infancy and is subject to change in the coming months, but here is the basic plan for the first music share:
  1. Think of a song that you would like others to listen to. It doesn't necessarily need to be a new song, but try to think of one that the majority of fans won't have already heard!
  2. Log onto either your twitter, tumblr or instagram account and tell everyone what song you've chosen this month, preferably posting a YouTube/spotify link to your chosen song if you can
  3. Please make sure to include #AllIWantedWasTunes in your post, otherwise people won't be able to find it.
  4. Leave the rest up to me! I'll make a playlist of all of your chosen songs and post it for your listening pleasure. I'll post a link to said playlist on my twitter (@parascots) and also on here, but if you don't catch it there, feel free to email me at ParaScots@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you the link to it personally.
You can start recommending songs today. Make your recommendations before Friday 30th August to be included in the first playlist.

A big thank you to everyone who has taken interest in this project. I look forward to your recommendations!

NOTE: I won't be including any Paramore songs on this playlist because the aim is to try getting Paramore fans to listen to music that they are not likely to have heard yet.
FURTHER NOTE: There are a couple of well-known songs included in this first playlist, but that shouldn't be the case in future playlists. I'll try to word things better next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment